If you suffer from acne, you have to know you’re not alone, thousands of young people worldwide suffer from this skin condition. In many cases acne corresponds to hormonal skin disorders, poor diet, stress, or other such cases are hereditary issues or symptoms of other diseases.
If you believe that your acne condition is too uncomfortable to go outside do not panic! Read on and learn top Shahnaz Hussain beauty tips for pimples that will help you reverse your condition.
Natural homemade recipes for acne
So, how to get rid of pimples? Facemasks and dermatological products are very important in the process of curing acne, however, natural products have important benefits that you may not know. It is best that you find out the properties they have some of them, when you know you only have to prepare your own natural recipe to cure acne.
- Honey. It is an antiseptic and also its multiple moisturizing benefit considerably the skin, even when it comes to acne. Ideally you apply honey on the affected skin area, you should leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even make a mask that includes honey and nutmeg. If you do it regularly changes will be felt in weeks.
- Lemon. It is not only to drink lemonade or for salads. This time you will use its properties to clean the accumulated dirt in the pores of the skin. You just have to put a few slices of lemon on the affected area and then rub in a circular must for a few minutes. When finished rinse well the skin of your face; better you make this procedure overnight, since the acid lemon combined with sunlight could generate spots.
- Cucumber. It has a cooling effect on the skin and can be part of an excellent natural prescription for acne. It takes a bit of cucumber and put it in the blender with the goal of making a paste, then you shall a teaspoon of plain yogurt. Now apply it in the area of skin with acne and leave on for about 30 minutes or more. Then rinse your face and ready, now you will be acne free.
- Orange peel. It contains significant amounts of vitamin C, so your skin will benefit from its properties. What you need to do is simple, just take the orange peel and let it dry in the sun. After having the dried peel the grind to a powder. Add a little water to make a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Is it good to do facials and peels?
According to Shahnaz Hussain beauty tips for pimples, the manual removal of blackheads may be useful in some forms of acne. However, it is still an invasive procedure sometimes performed by unqualified personnel and dubious hygienic conditions, which may in some cases facilitate infection / scarring. There are topical treatments prescribed by a dermatologist who can get a similar and more permanent effect.
Regarding the peelings, may be suitable for removing residual scars after acne and has been controlled. However, it also seems advisable to consult a dermatologist who will advise what type of peeling should be performed and indicate specialized centers in these pimples treatments.
What about sun? It is true that in many individual’s acne improves during the summer and sun exposure, although it is true that this effect is temporary and usually the lesions become worse during summer.
Cosmetics and pimples treatment
People with acne should avoid using cosmetics that can act as comedogenic, causing pimples. Basically, avoid all products containing fat in their formulation, which are excessively moisturizers or those that produce an occlusive effect on the skin. We recommend using oil-free or noncomedogenic products you have to retire for the night with a cleansing soap. The pharmacist can offer a wide variety of these products, since many of them are sold in pharmacies.
About Chocolate and acne
According to Shahnaz Hussain beauty tips for pimples guidelines, it has not been shown to have any food to worsen acne. A varied and adequate physical activity performed diet is advised.
If the various topical treatments for pimples are not effective on very severe forms of acne, a dermatologist can offer different treatments orally. Do not take pills that someone randomly recommends.
Finally, we share additional Shahnaz Hussain beauty tips for pimples:
1. Always wash your face twice a suitable soap for your skin. Do not use sponges or brushes.
2. Avoid eating fatty or spicy foods. Other foods to avoid are sugar, dairy and fried, change them by plant.
3. Drink lots of water. The water serves as a cleaning agent takes everything that does not serve him.
4. When you can avoid using makeup. This clog pores and produces more blackheads. At night do not forget to clean your face.
5. Avoid products made with oil, do not use oil to remove makeup.
Overall, follow the above tips for pimples and keep your face clean. Do not touch constantly. Exercise to maintain blood circulation and eliminate toxins! It will surely help you enjoy a stress free life.